Skilled Long Island Lawyers Assisting with Family Law Cases, Injury Claims and More
Comprehensive legal support for individuals and businesses
Legal issues can arise unexpectedly throughout your life. And when they do, you need the right lawyer by your side. Jakubowski, Robertson, Maffei, Goldsmith & Tartaglia, LLP is a full-service law firm that offers experienced professional support to individuals and businesses in a wide array of legal areas.
With nearly eight decades of combined experience, our lawyers have the knowledge and skill to handle even the most complex cases. Our clients throughout Long Island benefit from attorneys who work as a team to help with injury cases, family law issues, criminal defense representation and other legal matters.
A single source for seasoned representation in a variety of legal areas
Legal issues do not always neatly fit into just one area of the law. While you always receive individualized support from your assigned lawyer at Jakubowski, Robertson, Maffei, Goldsmith & Tartaglia, LLP, our family law and injury attorneys work together to help you address concerns within virtually any legal area, including:
- Personal injury. When you have sustained a personal injury, your future may seem uncertain. Our injury lawyers offer hope for a positive resolution. We pursue compensation for injuries due to car accidents, work accidents, medical negligence, slips and falls, and animal attacks. If your loved one has died as a result of someone else’s negligence, we can help you recover damages in a wrongful death lawsuit.
- Family law. We understand your anxiety when dealing with family law matters. Our attorneys listen carefully to your questions about divorce and help you understand details, such as property division, child custody and child support. We also help with orders of protection, juvenile delinquency, and the happy, but challenging, process of adoption.
- Criminal law. Facing criminal charges can cause a great deal of stress. Our criminal defense lawyers put you at ease, fighting hard to protect your rights and seeking the best possible outcome.
- Real estate transactions. Our attorneys assist with residential and commercial closings, short sales of homes in danger of foreclosure, and 1031 exchanges for commercial properties.
- Business law. The firm handles business transactions and litigation of matters such as contract disputes and defense of consumer complaints.
- Estate planning. Let us help you create a solid estate plan that includes a will, trust, and advance directives. If you are responsible for a loved one’s estate, we can guide you through probate.
We build long-term relationships with our clients
At Jakubowski, Robertson, Maffei, Goldsmith & Tartaglia, LLP, personal service is our mission. We really get to know each client so that we can provide individualized support. Our skilled attorneys take time to listen to your concerns and fully explain what to expect from the legal process. We are proud that most of our clients come to us through referrals from other clients in Suffolk and Nassau Counties and throughout Long Island.
Because we work as a close-knit team, our areas of focus often overlap. As a result, clients benefit from a broad base of legal knowledge and experience. For example, when you retain a family lawyer from our firm, you also benefit from our background in handling wills and estates, or perhaps business law if the family owns a business.
Contact our firm for personalized legal assistance on Long Island
The dedicated attorneys at Jakubowski, Robertson, Maffei, Goldsmith & Tartaglia, LLP work as a team to reduce your stress and resolve your legal issues. To learn more about how we can help you, contact us online or call us at 631-360-0400.