Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers in Long Island, NY Helping You Recover From Accidents
We focus on the details so you can focus on healing
Every personal injury lawyer at Jakubowski, Robertson, Maffei, Goldsmith & Tartaglia, LLP in Long Island, NY understands the stresses our clients face when the negligent acts of other parties cause injuries. We use our knowledge and resources to help you concentrate on healing — as we expedite your case, guide you through the legal process and help you pursue the compensation you deserve. Frank M. Maffei, Jr., Esq. has become a member to the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates to the firms personal injury page with the icon. Membership is restricted to those personal injury lawyers who have resolved cases for 2 million dollars or more.
Support for many types of personal injury claims
Falls were the leading cause of nonfatal unintentional injury in 2007 in the United States, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. But people suffer severe injuries in many types of accidents. We provide skilled and compassionate legal support for virtually any type of accident in Suffolk and Nassau Counties and across Long Island, including the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Although New Yorkers carry no-fault auto insurance, serious auto accidents and motorcycle accidents often involve complex situations that require experienced legal support.
- Accidents on construction sites: Although workers compensation typically provides the coverage needed by workers, when construction accidents are caused by negligent third parties, injury victims can pursue additional compensation through personal injury claims.
- Medical negligence: No medical professional can guarantee a cure for every medical condition. But, when patients receive inadequate treatment or suffer additional injuries due to medical malpractice — or when their loved ones suffer due to nursing home negligence — they can take legal action to pursue fair compensation.
- Premises liability: Individuals responsible for property have a legal duty to take reasonable action to ensure the safety of legal visitors to their premises. Anyone who sustains injuries due to a slip and fall on a poorly-maintained surface — including children injured due to school negligence — requires experienced legal support, to avoid paying out-of-pocket for their injuries.
- Dangerous animals: A walk in the park with your children or a visit to a home should not result in a trip to the emergency room. But dog bites and dangerous animal attacks sometimes result in severe injuries. Take legal action to pursue the compensation you deserve for injuries you or your children sustain — and, importantly, to protect the public.
- Wrongful death: No amount of money can compensate for the loss of a loved one. But, when you lose a close family member because someone acted negligently or willfully, a wrongful death claim can provide the funds to help you pay past, current and anticipated expenses.
For answers to common questions about personal injury claims, our FAQ page can help. But the personal injury attorneys at Jakubowski, Robertson, Maffei, Goldsmith & Tartaglia, LLP in Long Island, NY encourage you to schedule a free consultation for answers to your more specific questions.
Affordable legal support
You can afford to have our experienced Long Island personal injury attorneys represent your interests in virtually any type of injury claim. In addition to offering a free initial consultation to discuss your claim, we operate on a contingency fee basis. You pay no attorney fees unless we obtain a settlement or award for your claim.
Contact an experienced Long Island, NY personal injury lawyer for the comprehensive support you need
If you or a loved one suffers injuries because of the negligent or willful acts of other parties, you deserve compensation for expenses related to your injuries. The personal injury attorneys at Jakubowski, Robertson, Maffei, Goldsmith & Tartaglia, LLP have nearly eight decades of combined experience handling such claims for clients in Suffolk County and across Long Island. To discuss your legal issues and learn how we can help you, contact us online or call us at 631-360-0400.