Injury Lawyers and Family Law Attorneys Serving Suffolk and Nassau Counties & Long Island
Advocating for individuals and businesses in a variety of legal areas
Whether you are dealing with a divorce, buying or selling a home, facing criminal charges, or embroiled in a business dispute, you need a skilled attorney to guide you through the legal process and protect your interests. At the law firm of Jakubowski, Robertson, Maffei, Goldsmith & Tartaglia, LLP, our knowledgeable attorneys can help you with a wide variety of legal issues.
Personalized legal guidance
We provide the attentive, personalized legal guidance that you need and deserve. Our attorneys treat you as an individual and focus on resolving your legal issues in the most cost-effective way possible. We know that our clients in Suffolk and Nassau Counties dealing with personal injury, family law and other legal issues need compassionate support — often on an emergency basis. Jakubowski, Robertson, Maffei, Goldsmith & Tartaglia, LLP has a long history of successfully handling matters such as the following:
- Family law: Our experienced attorneys advocate on behalf of clients dealing with divorce, child custody, child support, adoption and other family law issues.
- Personal injury: When you sustain a personal injury caused by the negligent or willful act of another party, you deserve fair compensation for your damages. Our attorneys have extensive experience both defending and prosecuting cases involving auto accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death and other related injury situations.
- Criminal law: When you or a loved one faces criminal charges, our attorneys know how to fight for your freedom and your future. Our background as prosecutors means we have inside knowledge that enables us to prepare a thorough defense.
- Residential real estate transactions: We give thorough attention to all details of real estate transactions to protect the best interests of our clients from inception to closing.
- Wills and estates: In addition to guiding clients through the planning of wills and estates, our experienced lawyers provide knowledgeable and compassionate assistance during the probate process.
Skilled business law support
Your business may not have the resources needed to retain an in-house lawyer. But our legal staff provides the same level of dedicated support when you need it for the following:
- Corporate litigation: We protect the interests of business clients in areas of dispute with other parties, serving as strong advocates at the negotiation table or aggressive litigators fighting for you in court.
- Commercial transactions: Whether you are buying or selling commercial property or contracting with a supplier for goods and services, our business attorneys know how to protect your interests.
To discuss the current personal or business issues you face, contact an attorney from our Long Island firm
Jakubowski, Robertson, Maffei, Goldsmith & Tartaglia, LLP provides comprehensive legal support for individuals and businesses. To discuss your legal issues and learn how we can help you, contact us online or call us at 631-360-0400.