Go to main navigation
969 Jericho Turnpike, St. James, NY 11780
FREE CONSULTATION - Call Our Firm Today 631-360-0400 631-263-3336 631-360-0400 631-263-3336

Here are the Steps to Legally Change Your Name

There are many reasons why you might wish to change your name. Perhaps you recently got married and want to take on your partner’s surname (or hyphenate your surname). Maybe you got divorced and want to go back to previous surname. You might simply just not like your name and are ready for a change…. Read More »

Legally Changing Your Name After a Divorce

Anyone is legally allowed to change his or her name at any time. There are several methods for changing your new name, including advising officials and businesses of the change and simply beginning to use it. As long as you are either changing to the name of your new spouse or returning to your maiden… Read More »